Current Openings at Project 7
Think you’ve got what it takes to help change the world? If interested in applying for any of the jobs listed below if you are a sword swallower and think that’s missing from our company feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Project 7 Intern
Company: Project 7
Location: San Clemente, CA or Remote
Job Type: Internship
Skills: Be flexible. Be fired up to learn new things.
Who are we?
Project 7, Inc. (“Project 7”) is a premium confectionery brand dedicated to innovative products and give back to seven areas of need around the world. Project 7 is most well-known for its award winning gum in flavors such as Birthday Cake, Rainbow Ice, Cotton Candy, Champagne Dreams and Coconut Lime to name a few. We also now have an organic gummy bear line that is offered in our unique and fun flavors like Mojito Mambo, Sourly’s and Champagne Dreams. Our products are all made in America and we are based in Southern California in the community of San Clemente. Our products are carried in retailers such as Target, Wholefoods, Cost Plus World Market, AMC Theatres, Meijer, Wegmans and REI to name a few and in total in over 15k retail locations nationally and in Canada.
We are based in sunny downtown San Clemente, California where you can walk to a coffee shop or go to the beach on your lunch. How great does that sound?
Sales & Lead Generation
- Prospect new opportunities for the Project 7 Wholesale Program.
- Learn basic lead generation skills.
- Use tools such as Linkedin to identify decision makers & input in a lead pipeline.
- Assist in creating sales emails & imagery.
- Assist in sending sales emails to lead pipeline in an effort to convert to an opportunity.
CRM Support - Salesforce.com
- Learn to navigate CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
- Input new leads & opportunities as instructed by supervisor
- Input new account & contact information.
- Monthly audit of upcoming retail reviews located in salesforce calendar.
Inventory Planning & Allocation
- Review inventory portals weekly & provide updates on items needing to be restocked- Amazon, Project7.com, Project 7 Wholesale
- Assist in completing ASN documents to order new inventory.
- Assist in the allocation of inventory within Warehouse between E-Commerce & Wholesale.
- Assist in sample request for brokers, customer service & retail partners.
- Weekly audit of Project 7 stockroom.
- Assist in keeping Project 7 website updated with new images & product launches.
- Help identify retailers needing to be added to our store locator page
- Upload new retail addresses to store locator page
General Marketing help
- Merch and marketing sourcing for project 7 sticker books, pins, shipping packaging
- Assist in contest giveaways
- Additional tasks as assigned
Program Timeline - Paid Program; 3-month timeline
- College student for college credit
- Ability to work in a company with an entrepreneurial non-structured environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in computer applications (Word, Excel), and Internet-based research
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Email resume and link to portfolio to email@example.com